Think you don’t get your news from the paper anymore? Think again.
Betsy Edwards, executive director of the Virginia Press Association, says that every big thing that’s ever happened in this country was unearthed by a newspaper reporter. And still is. Now the key is figuring out how to monetize that.
Tune in to NPR’s With Good Reason on Friday, March 13 at 4 p.m. to hear the show.
Full audio can be found on With Good Reason’s website at: https://www.withgoodreasonradio.org/episode/hard-news/
With Good Reason airs on 112 public radio stations in 33 states. Each station airs the show at a different time of the week. Below is a listing of when the show airs on all Virginia stations:
- Washington DC: 5-6 a.m. Saturday, March 14 on WAMU
- Richmond: 4 p.m. Saturday, March 14 on VPM
- Richmond: 9 a.m. Wednesday on WRIR
- Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Tidewater: 7 a.m. Sunday, March 15 on WHRV
- Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Roanoke: 2 p.m. Sunday, March 15 on Radio IQ
- Charlottesville: 9 a.m. Wednesday on WTJU
- Harrisonburg: 8 p.m. Wednesday and 3 p.m. Sunday on WMRA
- Radford: 6 p.m. Tuesday on WVRU
- Petersburg: 8 p.m. Wednesday on : WVST
- Emory: 3:30 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 p.m. Tuesday on WEHC