Bristol Herald Courier: Mailroom Operator
The Bristol Herald Courier is seeking a Mailroom insert Machine operator for the Bristol production facility located in Bristol, TN.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following areas:
Mailroom and production Operations
- Setup and operate insert and mailing machines, Barstrom mailing and tab on machines
- Operates Quipp stackers ,Dynaric strappers,
- Verify inserts and production runs for insert accuracy
- Teach new employees how to perform the job they will be assigned to
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Mechanical ability.
- An understanding of insert machine, and mailing equipment is required
- Effective oral and written communications skills; ability to contribute to a positive team and work environment Must be able to frequently perform the following: lift 50 pounds, stand for prolonged periods, bend, stoop, and twist. Must be willing to work scheduled or unscheduled overtime, as directed, in order to produce products to our customers and minimize equipment downtime; varied work schedule to include evening and week-end shifts
Must be able to frequently perform the following: lift 50 pounds, stand for prolonged periods, bend, crawl, stoop, and twist.
To apply go online to bhmginc.com/careers. Contact Kevin Arrington from 8:00am to 7:00pm M-F at 276-791-3900